New to Certification?
- What is Conservation Certification?
- What It Means to Be Certified
- Value of Conservation Certification
- Site and Program Contacts - Start Here
- Corporate Contacts - Start Here
- Understanding Project Types
- Working in the Certification Website
- How to Apply
- Invoices and Payments
- Review and Evaluation
- Recognition and Awards
- Certification Standard
Corporate Contacts - Start Here
Have you been designated as a Corporate Contact? If so, to get started, we suggest you review the following 4 items. They will provide a good overview of certification and show you how to get started right away.
- What is Conservation Certification? - If you aren’t familiar with WHC Certification, here's a quick overview
- What it means to be certified
- Conservation Certification website overview video
- How to Manage People at the organization level
Did you find this helpful?