- New to Certification?
- Understanding Project Types
- Working in the Certification Website
- How to Apply
- Invoices and Payments
- Review and Evaluation
- Recognition and Awards
Your Conservation Certification website Dashboard is customized to your organization and programs.
From your Dashboard you will be able to find information at three levels:
- Organization Level - View Information about the organization, such as organization name, WHC member status, etc.
- Program Level - View information about the program, such as the program name, program contacts, billing address, etc.
- Project Level - View information about a project within a program, such as the project name, application question and answers, etc.
Watch this 1 minute video to learn more about the Conservation Certification website:
Did you find this helpful?